Lead generation done right can attract a lot of potential customers (leads) to your company’s products or services. The best way to generate leads is through a great lead generation database.
The lead generation process involves identifying, targeting, and acquiring leads based on data about your target audience, like their needs and pain points.
There are many methods to generate leads. Some of them are content marketing (like ebooks), social media, search engines, and referrals.
The leads you generate go through a sales funnel that helps guide them to become customers.
How does lead generation work?
The process of finding new customers for your business is lead generation. It can be a daunting task, especially if you’re just starting.
The term “lead” is used to describe someone interested in your company’s products or services. But it hasn’t yet made a purchase.
Lead generation begins when you know who your ideal customer is. You start collecting information about them through a lead generation database.
With this information, you can start reaching out to them and learn more about potential customers’ needs and preferences.
You can start creating content that will help educate leads about your products or services, and establish your company as an authority in the field.
Frequent posting of relevant and interesting content on social media channels and blogs can also generate leads for your business.
What is a lead generation database?
A lead generation database is a list of people you think might be interested in what you’re selling.
Lead generation databases are great for growing your business. They help you find new clients and build relationships with them, turning them into brand advocates.
The information found in a lead generation database can vary. But it usually includes contact information such as phone numbers and emails and industry-specific details.
A great lead generation database has a set of filters that help you find and segment leads into different groups to personalize your approach to each one.
What does an ideal lead generation database look like?
The ideal lead generation database is a list of people willing to do business with you. It has made of a lot of diverse types of information. It has contact information (name, email address, phone number), Demographics (age, job title, location), Industry context (company size and industry), and Firmographics (company size and industry).
The ideal lead database lists the best leads. The leads who are willing and able to respond to your product or service and provide you with the data you need to target them.
It means that the ideal lead generation database will have leads who have met at least three criteria:
- They are in the market for what you’re selling (or likely to be soon)
- Leads that can afford your product or service
- They are also easy to reach
These criteria ensure that you get the highest quality leads when you use a lead generation tool.
Top lead generation databases in 2022
The benefits of using a lead generation database are unlimited. They allow you to reach out directly to potential customers. It also gives you insights into who these people are and what they want from your business.
But which lead generation databases should you be using? Here are some of our top picks:
LimeLeads is a B2B lead generation database for businesses, product development teams, and marketers. The goal is to help its users find fresh and new business contacts. So they can grow their business through targeted marketing campaigns.
LimeLeads offers several valuable features. The attributes are sure to appeal to marketers, salespeople, and business owners alike. These include an email marketing tool, advanced filtering options, and a dedicated account manager.
- Fresh data to ensure a very low bounce rate
- The most affordable pricing with coupons for new users
- The database offers highly customizable search filters.
- It provides some free credits so you can see how it works for you.
- Great support.
- It is not a global database.
AeroLeads is a lead generation tool that finds contact details of prospective leads. It is a Chrome extension that runs in the background to find the email addresses of your prospects.
AeroLeads works as a chrome extension or software as a lead generation tool. It allows you to find the email addresses associated with any name or company. You only have to enter the name and the domain of the company and click on search.
The price starts at $49/month.
- It offers a simple UI, even for beginners.
- All the email addresses are up-to-date and valid.
- It also allows integration to CRM tools like Salesforce to import leads.
- Sometimes the emails are not valid.
- It takes a lot of time to load.
Crunchbase is a platform for finding business information about private and public companies. It features an extensive database of company profiles and investment data.
It provides data on venture capital funding, mergers, and acquisitions, IPOs, executives, management, and more. Crunchbase lets you search for a company by name or industry.
The pricing starts at $29/month.
- Crunchbase has relationships with VC firms worldwide, which ensures the latest data to the users.
- It also provides detailed information about funding rounds.
- The UI is super easy to navigate, making it a simple tool to use.
- In some cases, the data is not accurate.
- There is no way to manage or update the contact list.
4. Global Database
Global Database is a business intelligence tool that enables users to enhance their company’s global reach. It provides users with business contact information, credit reports, and company financials for companies in all industries around the world.
It is used by professionals in a wide range of industries, including marketing, sales, finance, and risk management. The cloud-based solution can help increase the likelihood of closing sales deals with contacts at international companies.
You have to request a quote for the price.
- It offers extensive company profiles and efficient data enrichment
- Global Database has excellent customer service
- It also helps you find information on companies that are difficult to find.
- Sometimes it can be tricky to use the system
Data.com is a lead generation database that is used by the B2B sales and marketing teams. It has a single mission; to accelerate revenue growth through data. Data.com serves as the global leader in providing quality business information.
It is the most trusted source of business information, powered by Salesforce. Data.com helps you find just the right prospect, customer, or supplier using up-to-date profiles, direct dials, email addresses, social links, and more.
- The contact information is always accurate and up-to-date.
- The more info you give, the more you get.
- It provides all the contact details of an account.
- It can get overwhelming to use the tool for a newbie due to a lot of tabs.
- The system is also more agile