Lead generation done right can attract a lot of potential customers (leads) to your company’s products or services. While there are several ways to generate leads effectively, the fastest and most affordable way to generate leads is using a reliable lead generation database.
An excellent lead generation database allows its users to access and download targeted contacts quickly while ensuring the best data accuracy and affordable pricing.
The lead generation process involves identifying, targeting, and acquiring leads based on data about your target audience such as their locations, companies, job titles, their needs, and pain points.
The leads that you generate will go through a sales funnel that helps guide them to become customers.
What is lead generation?
The process of finding new potential customers for your business is lead generation. It can be a daunting task, especially if you’re just starting.
The term “lead” is used to describe someone interested in your company’s products or services. But he/she hasn’t yet made a purchase.
Lead generation begins when you know who your ideal customer is. You then start collecting information about them through a lead generation database or/and different strategies.
With various information collected using your chosen lead gen strategy, you can start reaching out to your prospects and learning more about their needs and preferences. The final steps are introducing your products or services to your prospects and making them interested in what you have to offer.
What is a lead generation database?
A lead generation database can be as simple as a list of people that you think might be interested in what you’re selling or as sophisticated as software that has done a lot of work to make it easiest for you to acquire excellent prospects and leads.
A reliable lead generation database like Limeleads is great for growing your business thanks to its technology and dedication to collecting prospects and their data, and making sure all the information is up-to-date for you.
The information found in a lead generation database can vary. But it usually includes contact information such as phone numbers, emails, and industry-specific details.
How does a lead generation database help with your lead gen effort?
A lead generation database can be a valuable tool in your lead generation efforts.
- By using a lead generation database, you can generate valid prospect lists very quickly without having to manually search for and collect information about potential customers. This can save you time and effort, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your lead generation efforts.
- Using a lead generation database can be much more cost-effective than other methods of finding new prospects and leads, such as running expensive advertising campaigns.
- The database can also have filters to segment leads into different groups based on their characteristics or behavior. This allows you to tailor your marketing efforts to specific audiences and increase the chances of converting them into customers.
- By using a lead generation database with real-time validation technology, you can ensure that the data you use in your marketing campaigns are always fresh and valid. This can improve the effectiveness of your campaigns by allowing you to target potential customers with relevant and timely offers. Additionally, having access to up-to-date information can help you avoid wasting time and resources on marketing efforts that are unlikely to be successful.
Overall, a lead generation database can help you streamline your lead generation efforts and improve their effectiveness by providing you with valuable information about potential customers and allowing you to target them more effectively.
Tips for picking the right lead generation database
Choosing the right lead gen database for your marketing effort is very important. Picking and working with the right provider will save you time, effort and money while helping your marketing effort improve significantly.
There are certain things you shouldn’t miss when looking for a reliable lead gen database:
- Ensure they provide valid and up-to-date data. Real-time validation technology is preferred to help produce fresh data.
- Look for free trials and sample data lists.
- If a data provider asks you to add your credit card to their system when you’re only at the trial stage, you must be cautious.
- Look for excellent support
- When selecting a data provider, it’s important to compare their data with any data you already have. This can help you determine the validity of the vendor.
- Ask for a generous discount to start your journey
- Look for flexible pricing and a refund policy
What does an ideal lead generation database look like?
A lead generation database as a list of people that are willing to do business with you can contain a lot of types of information. But generally, it has contact information (name, email address, phone number), Demographics (age, job title, location), Industry context (company size and industry), and Firmographics (company size and industry).
Ideal lists have the best prospects and leads. It means that the lists will have leads that met at least three criteria:
- They are in the market for what you’re selling (or likely to be soon)
- Leads that can afford your product or service
- They are also easy to reach
An ideal lead gen database as the software will make sure its users can easily access millions of valid prospects or leads and accurate information about them. The software must also ensure a risk-free experience and excellent support to its clients.
Top lead generation databases
The benefits of using a reliable lead generation database are significant. It enables your business to reach out directly to the right audience.
The database has accurate information that gives you insights into who your prospects are and whether or not they would be interested in what you have to offer.
However, it’s not that everyone on the Internet is a good lead database. In fact, there are many bad data providers that will take your money and give you some serious headaches. Which lead generation databases should you be using? Here are some of our top picks:
LimeLeads is a leading B2B lead generation database for businesses, product development teams, and marketers. Our ultimate goal is to help our users find the best valid business contacts quickly at an affordable price.
LimeLeads offers the best value and features for our clients. The attributes are sure to appeal to marketers, salespeople, and business owners alike.
Our real-time verification technology and frequent updates ensure users get the best quality data at the most affordable price compared to any competitors in the market.
- 2 layers of verification to ensure data accuracy and freshness
- Excellent support is available on any day of the week
- Free trials, no credit card is required.
- The most affordable pricing with generous discounts for new users
- Advanced filters to help users get specific prospects or leads fast and easily
- Refund policies
- $79 detailed cold emailing course with expert interviews and worksheets free of charge for any client.
- It only provides US-based data
AeroLeads is a lead generation tool that finds contact details of prospective leads. It is a Chrome extension that runs in the background to find the email addresses of your prospects.
AeroLeads works as a chrome extension or software as a lead generation tool. It allows you to find the email addresses associated with any name or company. You only have to enter the name and the domain of the company and click on search.
The price starts at $49/month.
- It offers a simple UI, even for beginners.
- All the email addresses are up-to-date and valid.
- It also allows integration to CRM tools like Salesforce to import leads.
- You may get invalid email addresses in your lists.
- It takes a lot of time to load.
Crunchbase is a platform for finding business information about private and public companies. It features an database of company profiles and investment data.
It provides data on venture capital funding, mergers, and acquisitions, IPOs, executives, management, and more. Crunchbase lets you search for a company by name or industry.
The pricing starts at $29/month.
- Crunchbase has relationships with VC firms worldwide.
- It also provides detailed information about funding rounds.
- The UI is easy to navigate, making it a simple tool to use.
- In some cases, the data is not accurate.
- There is no way to manage or update the contact list.
4. Global Database
Global Database is a business intelligence tool that enables users to enhance their company’s global reach. It provides users with business contact information, credit reports, and company financials for companies in all industries around the world.
It is used by professionals in a wide range of industries, including marketing, sales, finance, and risk management. The cloud-based solution can help increase the likelihood of closing sales deals with contacts at international companies.
You have to request a quote for the price.
- It provides data of companies worldwide.
- Global Database has good customer service
- Sometimes it can be tricky to use the system
Data.com is a lead generation database that is used by many B2B sales and marketing teams. It has a single mission; to accelerate revenue growth through data. Data.com serves as one of the global leaders in providing quality business information.
It is one of the most trusted sources of business information. Data.com helps you find just the right prospect, customer, or supplier using up-to-date profiles, direct dials, email addresses, social links, and more.
- The contact information is accurate and up-to-date.
- It provides all the contact details of an account.
- It can get overwhelming to use the tool for a newbie due to a lot of tabs.