If you’re looking to grow your business, you need to get in front of the right people. That’s where B2B lead enrichment comes in.
B2B lead enrichment done right will help add a considerable amount of valuable data and leads to your lead database. The task’s sole purpose is to help you get and convert more leads into paying clients.
The more complete the leads are, the easier for your sales team to reach out, nurture and convert leads into clients. This is because when you’ve got the right leads, your sales team can focus on closing deals instead of sorting through a bunch of unqualified leads and wasting their time.
What is B2B lead enrichment?
Lead enrichment is the process of adding more information to a lead’s profile or collecting more qualified leads for your sales funnel. It makes it easier for sales teams to identify and contact potential customers who are ready to buy.
B2B lead enrichment is also understood as a process of collecting more leads to feed a sales funnel. More qualified leads mean more prospects for your sales and marketing team to take care of and usually mean more sales.
Many different organizations use lead management tools to organize their data in such a way that it will be most useful for salespeople. If you were looking for a tool that could help you gather high-quality leads, you might use LimeLeads to get a b2b lead with unlimited data points.
What data should your sales team focus on?
The data you should focus on in B2B lead enrichment is the data that will help you make the most informed decision on how to proceed with your lead.
If you’re looking for a customer-centric approach, then your focus should be on collecting information about the person who is filling out the form. Or if you’re looking for a more general approach, you should collect as many pieces of information as possible about your potential customer—including their company name and industry.
Data is divided into:
- Firmographic data is information about a company, including its location and size. For example, if you are selling products to businesses in the United States, you’ll want to know where they’re located, how many employees they have, and what they do.
- Demographic data is personal to your customers—things like their job title, age, gender, and location. This type of data is often used when you’re trying to determine what kind of messaging will resonate with your target audience.
The key data points of a lead for b2b lead enrichment
When you’re looking for b2b lead enrichment tools, there are a few key data points you should consider:
- Company Size: You can segment your contacts based on their company size to create an ideal audience for each marketing campaign that you run.
- Industry Segment: Marketers need to understand what industry their prospects are in, so they can tailor their messaging accordingly.
- Number of Employees: Marketers can use this information to determine if a particular target company is worth pursuing further based on its size and budget constraints.
- Annual Revenue: It gives you an idea of whether or not they are worth pursuing and will help you determine the value of your product or service in their eyes.
- Geography: It is an essential factor when it comes to lead enrichment. For example, if you’re a B2B company selling software to businesses in the US, you probably don’t want to spend time enriching leads from India or Brazil.
- Owner or C-Suite or Directors: Knowing who will be making decisions about whether or not the company uses your product can help you tailor your outreach efforts accordingly.
- Website URL: The website URL is a good starting point because it gives insight into where the company’s focus lies — whether they are more focused on sales, marketing, or customer support.
- Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn): Social media accounts can be a great source for lead enrichment — especially if your target company has a presence on multiple social networks.
How can you get the enriched data?
There are many ways to get enriched data. You can find the data on Google Analytics, LinkedIn, social media accounts, the prospect’s website, or via hiring freelance. You can also use a web scrapper, sales CRM, a marketing automation platform, or a B2B lead generation tool.
If you don’t want the hassle of manual work and don’t want to spend a big part of your budget on b2b lead enrichment, using a lead generation tool is the best option.
Using LimeLeads to enrich your database with more excellent leads & info.
LimeLeads is the leading b2b leads database that allows you to access the most accurate information with key data points on your prospects.
The data points you can get:
- First/last name
- Job title
- Company name
- Social media accounts (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook)
- Company address, State, City & ZIP
- Company phone number
- Employee Size & Annual revenue
- Website technology stack
- Industry & SIC codes
It doesn’t require any manual work or extra software because our data has already been enriched. Moreover, LimeLeads has the most affordable pricing and special discount for first-time users.
We offer free trials, excellent support, generous discount, and refund credits to all our users to ensure you’ll have a risk-free experience.
Simply click here and complete our few-click signup to get your free trials with us.
What are the benefits of lead enrichment for your business?
From prospecting to closing deals, here are 7 benefits of b2b lead enrichment:
- Enriched data provides a more complete picture of your prospect, which means that any decisions made based on that data will be more accurate than if they were based on less-complete information.
- It allows you to focus on the “right” leads at the right time, so you can spend less time chasing leads that aren’t going anywhere and more time pursuing ones that are.
- Increase the number of qualified leads that are ready to buy from you and reduce the number of leads that don’t respond to your marketing campaigns (AKA “bad” leads)
- Lead enrichment allows you to qualify your leads before contacting them, so you’re not wasting your valuable resources on unqualified prospects.
- It helps you save money by reducing the number of people who get through the qualification process but aren’t ultimately interested in working with you (or don’t have the time).
- High conversion rate – Enriched prospects are more likely to convert on your offer because the information you’ve gathered about them makes it easier for you to provide the solution they need.
- Enriched data allows you to better understand your leads’ needs. So you can better serve them when they become customers. It can reduce churn rates by ensuring customers have everything they need from their sales team from day one!
An effective lead generation campaign requires a solid plan that covers various aspects of the lead generation process. B2B lead enrichment is one crucial aspect of the qualifying process, where you can perform additional analysis on the data associated with your leads.
Thus, it is advisable to add lead enrichment in your b2b lead generation campaigns to get better results through better-qualified leads. The key takeaway is to ensure your lead enrichment process is integrated into your entire marketing funnel.