Sale starts with building trust among potential customers. B2B data providers can help you reach more prospects to boost your lead & sales generation efforts.
No matter what type of business you are in, B2B data is vital for your sales and marketing decisions. Your performance depends on its quality. It also helps to explore new opportunities.
Have you ever thought about how to get crucial B2B data? To help you out, we have shortlisted 7 B2B data providers so that you can start a successful hunt.
Buying B2B data pros and cons
Buying B2B data is the fastest way to create an excellent prospect list for lead and sales generation. This method of building a B2B data list offers many advantages over other prospect generation strategies such as paid ads or SEO. However, it’s not perfect, let us list down all the pros and cons of buying B2B data.
Buying B2B data pros:
- Acquire high-quality prospects and B2B data fast
- You can get targeted prospects with relevant firmographic easily
- A good data provider will provide excellent support which will also help you with lead generation & other strategies
- Generally, it’s a low-risk investment since you can stop using the service anytime
Buying B2B data cons:
- There are quite many bad data providers on the Internet, you must pick the right one
- The contacts are just prospects, which means you will have to reach out to them and turn them into leads.
- There are still manual ways (that don’t cost you money) to acquire prospects and B2B data, however, it will take you a lot of time and effort
Top B2B data providers
In today’s competitive business landscape, having access to accurate and comprehensive B2B data is essential for targeting and engaging potential customers.
From contact information to company profiles, B2B data providers offer valuable resources for businesses looking to grow their customer base. In this article, we’ve compiled a list of seven of the top B2B data providers to help you find the right partner for your data needs.
LimeLeads is a highly reliable and accurate B2B lead generation platform that offers customizable search filters to help users find the most relevant leads for their business. Limeleads stands out from the rest because it offers the following:
- Its data is verified by an email verification system and updated daily, ensuring high accuracy. LimeLeads provides access to millions of verified B2B contacts across various industries and geographies.
- One of the most appealing aspects of LimeLeads is its pricing plans, which are affordable and flexible. Options start at $29 per month for 100 credits, making it an accessible choice for small to medium-sized businesses.
- The platform also offers a free trial and a money-back guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction. LimeLeads is a great option for businesses looking for a reliable source of B2B data at an affordable price.
- Tons of useful features to help users search and download targeted contacts fast
- Excellent support available any day, even on holidays.
Clearbit is one of the B2B data providers that help businesses to create, capture, and convert prospects for boosting their sales and marketing endeavors. Their chrome extension feature ensures fast and easy access to accurate contact information.
It reaches ideal customers fast and fills up the sales funnel quickly entailing cost reduction per qualified lead. They offer flexible pricing to businesses of all sizes. They also offer solutions for marketing, sales, and operations.
Datanyze provides CCPA and GDPR complaint B2B data that helps businesses to find prospects. Their high-quality B2B database gives contact information with 84 million email addresses, 63 million direct dials, and 120 million contacts.
They boast a Google Chrome Extension that provides fresh data to keep the sales pipeline hot. They have two pricing plans: Nyze Pro 1 for $29 a month and Nyze Pro 2 for 55 a month. Businesses can save 30% on yearly billing.
Lead411 is one of the best providers of B2B data. It includes 96% accurate response verified emails and direct-dial phone numbers. As such, businesses can easily identify prospects looking for the products and services offered.
They provide millions of high-quality contact data. Their basic pricing plan starts at $99 a month per user and includes 200 contacts per month. The provider also has a popular enterprise plan. They also offer 7-day free trials.
Lusha is also one of the best B2B data providers that help businesses to contact the right decision-makers. They provide laser-focused lists that include ideal customers who are likely to buy the products or services offered by the business.
The database further helps businesses to search smartly and fill the pipeline with accurate information.
Their pricing plan has four categories: free, pro, premium, and scale. The pro plan cost $348 per user annually with 480 credits and the premium plan needs $612 annually for one user and offers 960 credits. Their Scale pricing plan is negotiable and offers unlimited contacts.
SalesIntel is one of the B2B data providers that help businesses to find people to fill the pipeline. Their technographic includes 225 million data points covering 18 K technologies.
The data provider has over 2000 verified accounts and they also provide 12,000 buyer topics that are updated every week. By joining them, businesses can enjoy 95% accurate data and target precise ICPs.
Their annual licensing prices vary with the number of users, apps & modules, and usage credits.
Slintel aims to provide high-quality B2B data. They also help in identifying active buyers fast. Businesses can also get high-intent active buyers in the target niche with verified emails and direct dials. They offer their members everything they need for closing deals. Thus businesses can shorten the sales cycles and improve revenue generation.
They have startup plans that include over 397 million people in more than 15.8 million companies. Their growth plan includes everything in the startup plan plus technographic and buyer’s intent data and their growth plan helps to integrate Slintel into the system for getting insights over and above everything covered in the growth plan.
UpLead happens to be one of the best B2B data providers. They claim to provide prospects with 95% accuracy. Their database covers over 108 million B2B contacts, 14 million global company profiles, and more than 16K technologies.
According to their website, their intelligence software has the highest ranking by G2. They offer high-quality data and also offer verification status. The data provider offers a free trial.
They have three pricing plans: Essential for $74 a month with 2040 annual credits, Plus for $149 a month with 4800 annual credits, and Professional for $299 a month with 12000 annual credits.
We hope that you have found the above list the B2B data providers useful. They can provide you with services to meet your business needs. You have to establish a good relationship with prospects to take your business to the next level.