Is your business looking for a better way to acquire new leads? Do you need to reach potential customers and get them interested in your product or service? A good B2B contact database is an ideal tool for B2B marketing.
A good B2B contact database allows you to connect with other businesses and establish a network that can be incredibly beneficial to your operations.
What Is A B2B Contact Database?
A B2B contact database collects business-to-business (B2B) contacts. A good B2B database enables you to target the right businesses. These are the ones that are more likely to be interested in your offer.
A good contact database contains millions of the most up-to-date business contacts, including decision-makers and key influencers. You can filter these contacts by industry, location, job title, company size, role, and more.
It paves the way for you to reach out to other businesses and effectively offer your products or services. With a good B2B contact database, you’ll be able to save time and resources spent on finding your leads by using a list of pre-screened leads.
Why does your business need a good B2B contact database?
Are you interested in promoting your business with a B2B contact database? A good B2B contact database can provide multiple benefits for your company, including:
- Access to new leads who will likely buy your products/services
- A tool to help you find & build new relationships that will help your business grow
- An invaluable resource for re-targeting that helps you improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns that already have excellent results
- A mean to access high-quality information about potential partners and competitors
What does an ideal B2B contact database look like?
If you ask the experts, it is the one that has the right contacts, with the correct information about each one. We don’t just mean the name, email address, and phone number. We’re talking about things like:
- The name of their business.
- The number of employees they have
- Their industry or niche.
- Whether or not they have a website (and what URL is it?)?
- Their revenue range.
- Techstack and more.
Plus, all of the contact information that can help you establish a connection with them. It can include the email address plus phone numbers & social media accounts for them and others at their company. It is all about having a lot of good leads and knowing that the information you have is correct.
Top 5 B2B Contact Database in 2022
There are several different types of B2B contact databases available. Some focus on specific industries or companies, while others focus on general business contacts.
Here are our top 5 picks for contact databases
With LimeLeads, you can access a database of up-to-date contacts from businesses across the USA. You can filter by industry, company size, job title, and more. And once you find the right people for your business, you’ll have their email addresses and contact information at your fingertips.
It is an excellent B2B contact database for sales and marketing professionals. It has clean, verified, and accurate information about businesses and the decision-makers at those businesses.
Sign up here for a Free Trial.
- Quality leads at the most affordable price
- Free signup and access to some free credits for the trial
- Unlimited contact records, searches, and exports
- Contact information that’s always up-to-date
- Advanced filter and collaboration feature.
- It only provides US-based contacts
Datarade is a B2B contact database. It allows companies to search, compare, and purchase data from over 30,000 data providers. It is one of the world’s largest data marketplace. Top companies and startups also use Datarade to power their AI projects.
In short, Datarade is a data marketplace that allows buyers and sellers to connect directly. It’s the easiest way for buyers to discover, compare and buy data.
You have to request a quote for the price.
- A single platform with access to multiple data providers
- An easy interface that lets you find what you need quickly
- Instantly download datasets from the chosen provider via API or download link
- The UI is complex for first-time users
- You have to post your date request for access
Adapt is the leading contact database for businesses. It’s the perfect tool for B2B marketers, sales teams, and market researchers to make connections and grow their professional networks.
You can create folders for all the different types of contacts you have and add people to those folders. Then, you can access all of their contact information on your mobile device or laptop. Plus, you can share contact information via email or text message with just a few clicks.
The price starts at $49/month.
- More than 60 million contacts in over 10 million companies worldwide
- Export contacts directly into your CRM or marketing automation platform
- An easy-to-use tool that has a simple interface
- It is overpriced compared to other similar options
- Sometimes it messes up the email addresses
Leadspace is a predictive customer data platform that helps businesses grow faster by delivering high-quality B2B data. It enables you to find the right customers for your business.
It collects data from your existing customers and analyzes it for patterns. The tool then looks for those patterns in other potential customers to determine how likely they are interested in your products or services.
Leadspace is a great solution for businesses that would like to grow their customer base but need more information about potential customers first.
The price for a yearly plan is $25k.
- Manage, enrich and activate your data at scale
- Engage and score with precise account insights
- Personalize your marketing and sales actions
- Sometimes the data is not accurate and up to date
- Contacts are inflexible as compared to pricing
LeadGenius is a discovery platform that helps you capture, enrich and export verified contact data for your business needs. It is a leading provider of AI-powered sales and marketing solutions.
The LeadGenius solution combines software and human intelligence to provide your sales team with the most accurate, most actionable leads. The software uses machine learning to power an ever-growing database of over 100 million prospects while a team of trained researchers verifies and append that data.
The pricing starts at $3K/user.
- Get business data on a global scale
- Manage and enrich your B2B leads with real-time information
- Keep your contacts updated with automated data management services
- The pricing is too high
- Sometimes it doesn’t meet needs in terms of intelligence
Tips to Choose the Right Contact Database
With all the databases available today, it’s hard to know which one you should use for your business.
Here are some of the top things to consider when deciding on a database for your business:
- Is the database well-maintained?
- Is the data up-to-date?
- Does it include all of the relevant information you need?
- Do you have access to support from [company name] if you ever have questions about using the database?