If you’re looking to increase your sales, one of the best ways to do it is by cultivating your leads with the help of a sales leads database. A sales lead is someone who has shown interest in what you do and what you sell. They are more likely to convert from leads to customers.
Becoming familiar with different types of leads and the best practices for generating and managing them will help you increase your ROI and build up your business.
What is the sales leads database?
A sales leads database is an organized record of potential customers. You can turn these leads into actual customers through marketing efforts like phone calls, emails, and other interactions. It helps you keep track of which leads are most promising, so you can prioritize them as you start your contact process.
It is essential to build a database of potential customers. You can reach out more easily to that group and share information about your products and services. A leads database can also help you track the effectiveness of your marketing tactics.
What are sales leads and their importance?
Sales leads are the people who have indicated that they may be interested in buying a product or service from you in one way or another. They are the first step in a sales cycle. That’s why the sales leads database, which store lead information, are so crucial.
These leads are important because they could turn into sales and new clients for you. The more sales leads you have, the more opportunities to close deals and increase your revenue.
What does an ideal sales leads database look like?
A good sales leads database comprises highly accurate, organized data that can be easily searched, manipulated and transformed into action items that help the sale team close deals.
The database should include:
- Individual records for all contacts at a company, including their name, title, job function, email address, and phone number. The more fields you have for each record (including social media handles), the better.
- Organized data allows you to segment potential customers by industry, region, and other important demographics.
- The database offers an easily searchable interface with an intuitive user experience for anyone on your sales team. It’s also helpful to include a “previous searches” section so reps can access the information they’ve already found.
- A way to track the progress of prospects through your sales funnel. You can also see which stages they’re in at any given time.
- The last and most important is the affordability & the freshness of the database
Sales leads database vs. B2B Sales leads database
A sales leads database is a database of contacts or potential customers. A b2b leads database is a subset of the “sales leads database” category. It only contains contact information for businesses.
The main difference between a sales leads database and a b2b leads database is that the former typically contains information on consumers who have expressed an interest in buying a product or service. In contrast, a b2b leads database typically contains information on businesses interested in purchasing a product or service.
A sales leads database is helpful to generate leads for both consumer and business-to-business sales. Whereas a b2b database is designed to create business-to-business sales leads.
Top 5 Sales Leads Database in 2022
LimeLeads is a US-based B2B sales leads database with millions of contacts. It has partnered with an email verification API, Never Bounce, to provide users with valid and up-to-date information.
LimeLeads is an ideal lead generation tool. It gives users access to millions of contacts with email addresses, phone number, job title, and other contact information. LimeLeads provide businesses to fill their outbound pipeline and increase their customer base and sales.
Free Trial is also available, just click this link and register one today.
- It allows you to Preview/Share Unlimited Segments
- It has real-time Email Validation
- Very affordable price for an up-to-day sale leads database
- Your Credits Never Expire
- It has a Pay-as-You-Go feature
- Collaborators feature
- It is only US-based
- It doesn’t provide any API
Salesforce is a comprehensive CRM software that offers sales teams a wide range of features. So it’s no surprise that it’s also one of the top sales leads databases.
Salesforce is divided into three categories: Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support. Sales and marketing automation allows you to track leads, create and send proposals, and keep your sales pipeline organized.
The price starts at $25/month.
- It is one of the powerful CRM tools
- It allows you to add features according to your needs
- Customer service is always on time
- The configuration and setup process is complex
- You have to pay for most of the add-ons
3. Data Axle Genie
Data Axle Genie (formerly known as Salesgenie) is a database that offers access to over 30 million business contacts. It also includes information on company size, location, and type of business.
Data Axle Genie offers email and mailing list creation tools. It also has lead scoring and nurturing tools. The database offers marketing automation solutions. It helps businesses to map customers & prospects, remove unwanted customers, and eliminate duplicate entries.
The price starts at $99/month.
- All the contacts are verified
- Additional tools are a surprise for the users
- Training and customer service are beyond expectations
- Email addresses are not included in the free trial.
- Exporting the contacts is a bit complex
DisocverOrg helps you identify the target buyers and connect with them faster. It is a well-known and much-loved sales intelligence tool.
The database includes contact information for employees, IT decision-makers, and hiring managers. It offers sales and marketing teams solutions at B2B companies to improve their outreach efforts.
With DiscoverOrg, you can find companies with similar business models to your own. You can also get information about other businesses’ products and use that data to improve your sales tactics.
You have to contact the DiscoverOrg team to get the quote.
- It offers accurate and up-to-date contact information
- The database has Detailed account profiles
- It has a user-friendly interface and offers easy search
- It provides integration with many leading marketing automation tools
- Sometimes the data is outdated and not accurate
5. D&B Hoovers
Hoover is a market research, lead generation, and competitive intelligence tool maintained by Dun & Bradstreet. It helps companies find contact information for sales leads, identify prospects and collect intelligence on competitors.
Hoovers helps you find the right prospects to build your business with. Their sales solutions include several features. It has company profiles and executive contact information, news and alerts, private deal registration, and more.
The pricing starts at $89/month.
- The database offers the best quality contacts.
- The interface is easy-to-use with a customized dashboard
- It offers real-time insights and market research to accelerate sales
- It is an expensive solution for small and new businesses.