What are accounting service leads?
Accounting service leads are defined as persons who are working in accounting service companies that have the power to make purchase decisions.
Accounting service leads often hold executive positions at a company. These people are eligible to make purchase decisions on their own or have the main impact on the outcome of the purchasing process.
Therefore, accounting service leads can be the CEO, CTO, CFO, President, Vice President or managers of a company. The bigger the companies are, the longer the purchasing process will be because they will need to hold different meetings or discussions before deciding whether or not they will purchase the product. This is especially true when the product/service is expensive.
Who needs accounting service leads?
Any companies that have products or services that accounting services are interested in buying will need good accounting service leads.
A good list of accounting service leads will help companies secure more clients and thus generate more income. The companies that need accounting service leads can be software companies, legal, HR services or even travel agencies.
Companies that seek accounting services may also need accounting service leads. In this case, the companies are not seeking to sell to accounting service companies but to buy accounting services from them.
How to generate excellent accounting service leads?
You should avoid bad accounting service leads at all costs because you will be wasting time, effort and money on them.
To avoid bad leads, you must know how to generate excellent leads. However, this is not an easy task for beginners. You may need to hire an expert to work exclusively on this for your company.
If your business is small and doesn’t have the budget for hiring a lead generation and outreach expert, you may need to consider buying leads from a good leads provider.
There are many leads databases on the Internet that claim to be the best until you find out they are not.
When seeking a database to buy leads from, you will need to ensure the follows:
- They offer a free trial for you to test the quality of their data
- They have active customer support to guide you through their platforms.
- They have a refund policy in case their data is low-quality
- They offer coupons for first-time users.
The goal is to avoid taking risks for your company. If you can find a leads provider that offers all the above-mentioned, give it a try.
Limeleads.com not only makes sure you feel safe but also provides one of the most advanced sets of filters you can find anywhere on the Internet.
With Limeleads’ filters you can find very specific leads that have the following information:
- First/last name
- Job title
- Company name
- Website, Email, Social media accounts
- Company Address, State, City, & ZIP
- Company Phone Number, Employee Size & Annual Revenue
- Website Technology StackIndustry & SIC Codes
Just sign up for a free account and trial, if you need anything else, just send us a message on live chat.
Reach out to leads effectively with proper cold email outreach
Now that you have a good list of accounting service leads, the next step is to reach out to them. In the section below, we’ll detail the current most popular & effective outreach strategy which is cold email outreach.
Cold email outreach overview
Cold email outreach is the most used strategy right now for outreach. Companies that have been struggling to generate sales must try it.
It’s generally less annoying and can reach a much larger number of prospects compared to cold calling. However, it’s more complicated to implement properly.
Email deliverability is crucial, if your message can’t even reach the leads, there’s no chance for more sales.
To ensure you have good deliverability, you should consider the follows:
- Set up your DNS records
- Check your domain if SPF, DMARC, and DKIM records are set up properly.
- Ensure you’ve generated a list of excellent leads with valid email addresses
- Make sure your domain is not blacklisted
- Make sure you start slowly by sending a small number of emails per day (ideally 20 emails per day for the first week, then increase it to 30, 40 and 50 emails/day)
- Warm up your sending email address by sending and getting replies for your messages. You can use your sending email address to subscribe to some popular newsletters and create social media and Youtube accounts.
Tailor your message for open rate and engagement
- Craft a subject that captures recipients’ attention. The subject should be concise, right to the point and should be no more than 60 characters.
- Do not use spam-triggered words such as free, buy, order, earn $, make money, cash, cheap, discount, lowest price, no cost, etc anywhere in your email.
- Your email must be concise and clear. Use simple words that your recipients can understand easily and clearly. You should use bullet points to describe your product/service’s value propositions.
Personalization and persistence.
It’s most likely that you’ll need to follow up with a few additional messages before you can get a reply from them, so be patient.
When they responded, be super thoughtful with your follow-up because you don’t want them to bounce away. The tips at this stage are:
- Personalize your messages as much as possible. Do NOT sound like a robot
- Answer their questions directly.
- Don’t be wordy, complicated and pushy.
- Present how your product/service can help them in bullet points and let them know that you’re looking forward to receiving their reply.
Automate your cold email campaigns as much as possible.
Automating your cold email campaigns properly can save you tons of time and effort.
There are a good number of email marketing software on the market that let you automate your campaigns so that you can spend your time doing something else.
Proper email automation will help you:
- Send emails to a large number of prospects with minimum effort
- Send many different messages at the right time and on the right days.
- Track your campaigns’ performance accurately.
We’ve just finished our detailed guide on accounting service leads generation and cold email outreach. We hope you enjoy this guide, if there are any questions you want to ask us, do not hesitate to send us a message to [email protected] or via our live chat. Have a great day!